OilComm provides members of the press with exclusive access to professionals who work in the oil & gas, maritime, and transportation markets. Attend the Conference and Exposition and see the latest products and newest innovations from exhibiting companies on the show floor and interview the experts, leaders and executives speaking at the event.
To qualify for press credentials at OilComm, you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized, or industry-relevant media outlet and;
- Hold an editorial title
All interested members of the press (including staff, freelance and online) are required to provide one of the following types of documentation:
- A letter of verification from the news organization he or she represents, on company letterhead and signed by the editor.
- A copy of a business card (with name, editorial title and media outlet’s logo), and a copy of the online publication with the reporter’s name and title appearing in an editorial capacity. This must include a by-lined article written by him or her that has been published within the past six months.
Please be advised:
- Only professional members of the media qualify for complimentary registration. That determination will be made solely by Access Intelligence.
- Non-editorial employees of media organizations, including but not limited to marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, and publishers, do not qualify for complimentary press registration. Non-editorial press is able to register online through the paid registration process.
- Members of the press who are working with complimentary credentials are prohibited from soliciting business from exhibitors, spokespeople or attendees during OilComm.
As a registered member of the press at OilComm, you will have access to all sessions, luncheons, expo hall, and networking receptions. After the event, please send any content that was published as a result of attending the event directly to Tracy Le. Please note that being awarded press credentials to OilComm does not grant the right to distribute publications or solicit from sponsoring companies or attendees. Members of the press who violate this regulation will have their credentials revoked. If you’d like to distribute your publication at OilComm, please contact Tracy Le in regards to a media partnership.
For press credentials or media-related questions, please contact:
Sr. Marketing Coordinator
Official 2019 Press Releases
May 31, 2019
OilComm 2019 Confirms Ben Reiter of Sports Illustrated and Astroball as Keynote Speaker
May 15, 2019
OilComm 2019 Presents an Industry-First Live Hack of a Mobile Drilling Platform